✎ Marco Pierre’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Marco Pierre’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Gordon Ramsay’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/3vK2AY3MDv0
• Martha Stewart’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/_fT2K0oMwm8
• Oprah Winfrey’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/7a8ncSBU-Eg
-= PIERRE’S RULES =-
1. Pursue your dreams
2. Fight for your #BELIEFS
3. Be consistent
4. Take advantage of your opportunities
5. Transcend your insecurities
6. Inspire others
7. Learn from your mistakes
8. Have a strong work ethic
9. Discover yourself
10. Fight the ego
✎ He left Allerton High School in Leeds without any qualifications and decided to train as a chef. Aged 16, he went to London with “£7.36, a box of books and a bag of clothes”, and began his classical training as a commis. In 1987, White opened Harvey’s in Wandsworth Common, London, where he won his first Michelin star almost immediately. He later become chef-patron of The Restaurant Marco Pierre White in the dining room at the former Hyde Park Hotel, where he won the third Michelin star. By the age of 33, Marco Pierre White had become the first British chef to be awarded three Michelin stars. At 33 he was also the youngest chef to win three stars. During his early career in the kitchen, White regularly ejected patrons from his restaurants if he took offence at their comments. In September 2007, White was the Head Chef in ITV’s Hell’s Kitchen television series. In 1999 he retired and returned his Michelin stars. White has published several books, including an influential cookbook White Heat.
❞ THIS VIDEO REQUESTED BY ❞
Ian Atkins: “Do a marco peirre white video”
✔ SOURCES ✔
[OxfordUnion] – Full Address and Q&A – https://youtu.be/U-xCIstDBaI
[AOL On Food] – An Interview with Chef Marco – https://youtu.be/EWkcqTMgwuU
[Pulse.lk] – Interview in Sri Lanka – https://youtu.be/YLboGnWGHDs
[MediaTrust London360] – CELEB CHEF MARCO PIERRE WHITE – https://youtu.be/NtEnemqewtc
[Celebrity Radio by Alex Belfield] – Interview Video with Alex Belfield – https://youtu.be/7Hy3FBmeIno
[Outis666] – Saturday Night Show – https://youtu.be/SnlJBioizjQ
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂