✎ Ray Dalio’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In today’s video we’re learning from a billionaire investor Ray Dalio by analyzing our take on his success!
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
• Ray Dalio Interview – Ray Dalio’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/m5eMaJUeT4M
• Charlie Munger’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/l1EMkanyz5Y
✎ He’s an investor, hedge fund manager and philanthropist. He’s the founder of investment firm Bridgewater Associates. He has a fortune of $15.9 billion.
-= DALIO’S RULES =-
1. GET RID OF YOUR EGO
2. CROSS THE JUNGLE
3. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES
4. RECOGNIZE WHEN YOU ARE WRONG
5. EMBRACE REALITY
6. HAVE AN INDEPENDENT POINT OF VIEW
7. KNOW WHAT CHOICES LOOK LIKE
8. DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS
9. KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE LIKE
10. EMBRACE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES
-= BONUS =-
* CREATE PRODUCTIVITY
✎ Dalio began investing at age 12. Dalio received a bachelor’s degree in finance from Long Island University, and an MBA from Harvard Business School. After completing his education, Dalio worked on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and invested in commodity futures. In 1974, he became a futures trader and broker at Shearson Hayden Stone. In 1975, he founded, out of his apartment, the Westport, Connecticut based investment management firm, Bridgewater Associates. In 2007, he predicted the global financial crisis. In 2008 published an essay, “How the Economic Machine Works; A Template for Understanding What is Happening Now” which explained his model for the economic crisis. In 2011, he self-published a 123-page volume called Principles, which outlined his logic and personal philosophy for investments and corporate management. Bridgewater Associates in 2012 became the largest hedge fund in the world, as it is today, with over $160 billion in assets under management, as of October 2014. In 2014, Dalio was listed as the wealthiest person in the state of Connecticut, with an estimated net worth of $14.3 billion.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Clayton Morataya] – The Best Definition of Success by Ray Dalio – https://youtu.be/eJBdKeyDYdo
[MilkenInstitute] – Meaningful Work and Relationships – https://youtu.be/_FqSx_R85Jk
[Business Insider] – RAY DALIO: How I learned to invest – https://youtu.be/U7X5hb86UFI
[Bridgewater] – Charlie Rose Show – https://youtu.be/Ve2_5F_e8IY
[Council on Foreign Relations] – A Conversation with Ray Dalio – https://youtu.be/SFaRazMpxcM
[The New York Times Conferences] – The Culture Principle – https://youtu.be/h2KHec3KNyQ
[Alfredo Ayon] – Entrepreneur & Investor – https://youtu.be/ldJ-WlvjLpg
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂