When your channel gets a burst of views or a traffic spike in new views and subscribers, how you follow-up on that opportunity can make a big difference in how you grow your YouTube channel’s views and subscribers. You can take the YouTube channel growth you’re getting and let it die or you can capitalized on it and help your channel continue to grow overall. We’ll show you how to do that so you have a solid strategy for the next time one of your videos starts taking off, going viral, and getting more views and subscribers than it normally does.
Check out Derral’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/derraleves
You’ll find these videos to be helpful, as well:
– Growing a vlogging channel on YouTube in 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogJPexclB_A&index=3&list=PLvxDZJe1lbaZ-zSrRfDZWxLGhp82RecT-&t=2s
– The best way to rank videos #1 in search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stYW9c6P8P4&index=1&list=PLvxDZJe1lbaatO_3n2Zleorp0Acof8aO8
– The 6 basic revenue streams of top YouTube creators: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnKKn2IG2k&index=8&list=PLvxDZJe1lbabEfUNP1yMhv1cSkeizG9d0
– How to setup a Patreon that supports you full-time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RymAHaHJfQ&index=1&list=PLvxDZJe1lbaZRSINBR8m23Y5PhJCB_nJ2
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
PATREON: Let’s support each other!
LISTEN TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL