✎ Indra Nooyi’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Nooyi’s rules for success.
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.iam, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Satya Nadella’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/dDaBVUQbWjw
• Sundar Pichai’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iAlsg_orac8
• Vinod Khosla’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/MsGgZp_PAzM
-= NOOYI’S RULES =-
1. Be bold
2. Connect with others
3. Think longterm
4. Throw a temper tantrum
5. Be a life-long student
6. Work with purpose
7. Follow your dreams
8. Be willing to make sacrifices
9. Throw yourself into your passion
-= BONUS =-
* Master the 5 C’s
✎ Beginning her career in India, she held product manager positions at Johnson & Johnson and textile firm Mettur Beardsell. She was admitted to Yale School of Management in 1978 and earned a master’s degree in Public and Private Management.
She held strategy positions at Motorola and Asea Brown Boveri. She joined PepsiCo in 1994 and was named CFO in 2001. She was named President and CEO in 2006, replacing Steven Reinemund. She was named as the 3rd Most Powerful Woman in Business by Fortune in 2014. Her strategic redirection of Pepsico has been largely successful. Since April 2015, Nooyi has been an independent director at Schlumberger. She has consistently ranked among the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women. She moved corporate spending away from junk foods and into the healthier alternatives.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Stanford Graduate School of Business] – PepsiCo Chairman and CEO – https://youtu.be/xl32J4TCS0E
[PepsiCo] – BlogHer ’11 Keynote – https://youtu.be/7NH3EdYvT4M
[Fortune Magazine] – CEO Initiative 2017 – https://youtu.be/3ZoABfDkeww
[The New York Times Conferences] – DealBook 2016: – https://youtu.be/iV7hjKm_meA
[Bloomberg] – You Can ‘Have It All’ With Support, Sacrifices – https://youtu.be/5lm3Q5AzQg4
[NDTV] – Never be happy with what you know – https://youtu.be/24d4rfnsOxg
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂