✎ Gordon Ramsay’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video, we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Ramsay’s rules for success.
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.iam, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Gordon Ramsay’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/3vK2AY3MDv0
• Marco Pierre White’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/fUO01FmsmMQ
• “CONSISTENCY Defines GREATNESS!” – Thomas Keller – https://youtu.be/CfLEciWo1hk
-= RAMSAY’S RULES =-
1. Be driven by pressure
2. Take control
3. Be authentic
4. Be passionate
5. Overcome adversities
6. Stay in front of your competition
7. Perfect your trade
8. Don’t ponder on mistakes
9. Improve yourself
-= BONUS =-
* Expose talents
* Have a hands-on approach
* Maintain your success
✎ He played football and was first chosen to play under-14 football at age 12. In his early career, he worked for the temperamental Marco Pierre White at Harveys. After working at Harveys for two years and ten months, he decided that the way to further advance his career was to study French cuisine. He moved to Paris to work with Guy Savoy and Joël Robuchon, both Michelin-starred chefs. In 1998, Ramsay opened his own restaurant in Chelsea, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. His restaurant gained its third Michelin star in 2001, making Ramsay the first Scot to achieve that feat. He had become one of the best-known celebrity chefs in British popular culture. He’s known for his fiery temper, strict demeanor, and use of expletives. In 2015, Forbes listed his earnings at $60 million for the previous 12 months. He combines activities in the television, and food industries, and has promoted various chefs who have apprenticed under his wing.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/X-QQq0He-lk q on cbc
https://youtu.be/73r7z3KvWcQ Kitchen Nightmares
https://youtu.be/q5vlFqqHxWs q on cbc
https://youtu.be/WwjUfM54ehE Kitchen Nightmares
https://youtu.be/P1-MBqtCRMg Gordon Ramsay
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂