✎ If you’re looking for ways to Seize your opportunity, have an “I don’t care attitude”, and have fun working this video is for you.
Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from falling in love with food while trying his first oyster on a family vacation in France in his youth to being a TV personality and one of the most influential chefs in the world. He’s Anthony Bourdain and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Gordon Ramsay’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/3vK2AY3MDv0
• Marco Pierre White’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/fUO01FmsmMQ
• “CONSISTENCY Defines GREATNESS!” – Thomas Keller – https://youtu.be/CfLEciWo1hk
-= BOURDAIN’S RULES =-
1. Have an “I don’t care” attitude
2. Do things differently
3. Always be prepared
4. Have fun working
5. Find your dream
6. Love the process
7. Find your creative process
8. Invest emotionally
9. Seize your opportunity
10. Keep it simple
-= BONUS =-
* Keep it real
* Be a good storyteller
✎ His love of food was kindled in his youth when he tried his first oyster on an oyster fisherman’s boat. He attended Vassar College, dropping out after two years. He went on to attend the Culinary Institute of America, graduating in 1978. He first became known for his 2000 book Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly. His first food and world-travel television show were A Cook’s Tour, which ran for 35 episodes. He wrote two more New York Times bestselling books: A Cook’s Tour, and The Nasty Bits. He has been noted as one of the most influential chefs in the world. He has a public persona that has been characterized by Gothamist as “culinary bad boy”. His lesser-known writings include both fiction and historical nonfiction. Bourdain appears as himself in the 2015 film The Big Short.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/cicCuAYkLjA Talks at Google
https://youtu.be/j76D3EEmpDs 92nd Street Y
https://youtu.be/QjHXipJoAqU Charlie Rose
https://youtu.be/92t-X7CgKlw Mind of a Chef
https://youtu.be/ASIkVg6J4ac Talks at Google
https://youtu.be/sBJESSMD8qA Tech Insider
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂