Check out Simon’s Latest Books:
* The Infinite Game: https://amzn.to/2J0Sely
* Find Your Why: https://amzn.to/2CMlhJh
* Together is Better: https://amzn.to/2RTIBco
* Leaders Eat Last: https://amzn.to/2NIicuR
* Start with Why: https://amzn.to/2J1LpQK
✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from growing up in London, Johannesburg, Hong Kong and the United States to becoming a best-selling author, speaker, and consultant. He’s Simon Sinek and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Vol. 3!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.iam, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Simon Sinek’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/nJxQ2kUGJkA
• Simon Sinek MOTIVATION – How to be a Leader – https://youtu.be/lkNfW5ych64
• Be PATIENT – Simon Sinek – https://youtu.be/-qYH2SoB3VQ
-= SINEK’S RULES =-
2. Develop mentorships
3. Put your WHY into action
4. Be courageous
5. Interpret nervousness as excitement
6. Have grand visions
7. Serve others
8. Learn to communicate your why
9. Play the infinite game
10. Tell great stories
-= BONUS =-
* Practice empathy
✎ He earned a BA degree in cultural anthropology from Brandeis University. He attended City University in London with the intention of becoming a barrister but left law school to go into advertising. He moved to New York and joined Euro/RSCG, an ad agency, where he worked on the MCI account. In 2002, he started his own company, Sinek Partners. In October 2009, he released his book “Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action”. He once taught a graduate-level class in strategic communication at Columbia University. He has commented for The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and FastCompany. He was a regular contributor to The Huffington Post, BrandWeek, IncBizNet. His third book is called Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration. His fourth and latest book is titled Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/mQXoZrkumKw Larry King
https://youtu.be/iqJXa03oVd4 Larry King
https://youtu.be/GBF9xXhSFRc Capture Your Flag
https://youtu.be/_osKgFwKoDQ Talks at Google
https://youtu.be/AKzkJJW4eSU Larry King
https://youtu.be/zYh8_GmWX7g Oliver Scholars
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂