✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from dropping out of high school and being homeless on the streets of Detroit, to overcoming all obstacles and changing the lives of millions of people as one of the world’s best motivational speaker. He’s Eric Thomas and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 4!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Eric Thomas’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/9AEigQYfhJw
• Eric Thomas’s Top 10 Rules For Success – Volume 2 – https://youtu.be/SKKbOkLUcq4
• Eric Thomas’ MOTIVATION for 2018 – https://youtu.be/9eJwKcHN2hM
-= ERIC’S RULES =-
2. Surround yourself with the greats
3. Discipline yourself
4. Find your inner drive
5. Have wild thoughts
6. Focus on your losses
7. Take small steps
8. Hold your own weight
9. Be you
10. Push your way to success
-= BONUS =-
* Work while you wait
* Go get it
✎ He grew up in Detroit, Michigan, raised by his mother, a single parent, and did not have a relationship with his father during his childhood or adolescence. At the age of 16, he dropped out of high school and lived homeless on the streets of Detroit. He was homeless for two years. While he was homeless, he met a preacher who inspired him to go back to school and eventually change lives. He worked as an academic adviser to disadvantaged students at MSU. He also served as senior pastor at A Place of Change Ministries in Lansing, Michigan. Thomas obtained a master’s degree from MSU in 2005, and a Ph.D. in Education Administration in 2015. After becoming known as a motivational speaker, he founded a company to offer education consulting, coaching and athletic development. He as given motivational talks to collegiate and professional athletes. Lebron James has credited Thomas as part of his inspiration for winning the 2012 NBA Championship.
✔ SOURCES ✔
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂