Check out these books by Sadhguru:
* Inner Engineering: https://amzn.to/2OmPPmi
* Adiyogi: https://amzn.to/2Qg4OAi
* Midnights with The Mystic: https://amzn.to/2QfOijE
* Mystic’s Musings: https://amzn.to/2JyOvMx
* A Taste of Well-Being: https://amzn.to/2qnxBHO
✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from moving frequently as a kid, being interested in travel and motorcycles, to having a life-changing spiritual experience, dedicating his life to spirituality, and founding the Isha Foundation. He’s Sadhguru and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 3!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Sadhguru’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/1ASgYupz0XY
• Sadhguru MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/teC_d5efjus
• Dalai Lama’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wSktiBReOSA
-= SADHGURU’S RULES =-
1. Be passionate about everything
2. Be well managed
3. Build your competence
5. Ride the wave of life
6. Be interested in people
7. Strive for a better life
8. Don’t pass on bad things
9. Don’t try to be intuitive
10. Get into nature
-= BONUS =-
* Stop raising the bar for survival
✎ At the age of 12, he came in contact with Malladihalli Sri Raghavendra Swamiji who taught him a set of simple yoga asanas. He graduated from the University of Mysore with a bachelor’s degree in English Literature. During his college years, he developed an interest in travel and motorcycles. He opened several successful businesses after graduation, including a poultry farm, a brickworks, and a construction business. At the age of twenty-five, he rode up Chamundi Hill and sat on a rock, when he had a spiritual experience. In 1983, he conducted his first yoga class with seven participants in Mysore. Over time, he began conducting yoga classes, traveling from class to class on his motorcycle. He was voted among the hundred most powerful Indians for his contribution in the field of environmental protection. In 2012, he initiated the Isha Insight program, which focuses on helping small businesses scale up their business activities. He was conferred the Padma Vibhushan award by the Government of India in recognition of his contribution towards spirituality.
✔ SOURCES ✔
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂