✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from growing up in Netherlands as one of nine children, being attracted to the cold since he was 17 years old, to hold 26 world records, including climbing Mount Everest wearing nothing but shorts and shoes, staying immersed in ice for over 1 hour, and developing a method that can help with MS, diabetes, stress and even cancer! He’s Wim Hof and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• How to NEVER Get Sick Again – The WIM HOF “Iceman” Method – https://youtu.be/mxCGDFlH1_k
• The Wim Hof Method Workshop Review – Breathing, Ice Baths & Science – https://youtu.be/CiQcpB8nubY
• UNLOCK the POWER of Your MIND | Joe Dispenza’s Top 10 Rules for Success – https://youtu.be/GBF_BZH4KN4
-= HOF’S RULES =-
1. Take control of your life
2. Don’t let fear stop you
3. Embrace the power of your mind
4. Live in harmony with nature
5. Find your passion
6. Change your chemistry
7. Learn by trial and error
8. Step out of your comfort zone
9. Breathe & Believe
10. Do amazing stuff
-= BONUS =-
* Master your mind & body
* Do the Wim Hof Method
✎ He was born in Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands as one of nine children. When he was 17 he felt a sudden urge to jump into the freezing cold water of the Beatrixpark canal. He’s a Dutch extreme athlete known as The Iceman for his ability to withstand extreme cold. He holds 26 world records, including one for the longest ice bath. He attributes his abilities to his Wim Hof Method breathing techniques based on Tibetan Tummo meditation. He’s working with scientists around the world to prove that his techniques work. He claims that his method can help with Multiple Sclerosis, arthritis, diabetes, clinical depression, anxiety, PTSD, cancer, etc. He’s the subject of the New York Times bestselling book What Doesn’t Kill Us. In 2007 he climbed to 6.7 kilometers altitude at Mount Everest wearing nothing but shorts and shoes. He completed a full marathon (42.195 kilometers), above the arctic circle in Finland dressed in nothing but shorts.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/c7MseR-eDkg Lewis Howes
https://youtu.be/CiQcpB8nubY Evan Carmichael
https://youtu.be/R03pn9_Ff-c Head Talks
https://youtu.be/MPVEsfkeDzI Spartan Up
https://youtu.be/ggUnI6uAXtI Look@Yourself | Personal Development | Self Reflection
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂