✎ Jocko Willink’s Top 10 Rules for Success. Jocko Willink went from being a kid who wanted to become a commando, to spending 20 years in the US Navy Seals and receiving Silver and Bronze Star medals for his service in the Iraq War. He’s an avid Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioner, owns Victory MMA and Fitness in San Diego, and often trains and corners professional fighters. He’s also a successful podcaster, author, and speaker. Here’s my take on Jocko Willink’s Top 10 rules for success, volume 5!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo
📜 JOCKO WILLINK’S RULES 📜
1. Take ownership
2. Get up early
3. Be yourself
4. Put others above you
5. Be disciplined
6. Give trust
7. Make today count
8. Start walking
9. Follow your passion
10. Work out
11. BONUS – Be a great leader
✎ He enlisted in the United States Navy in 1990. He served eight years on active duty, as an enlisted Navy SEAL. He completed multiple deployments to Asia, Middle East, and Europe. He was commander of SEAL Team Three’s Task Unit Bruiser during the Battle of Ramadi. He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and numerous other personal and unit awards. In 2010, Jocko retired from the Navy and launched Echelon Front. He teaches the leadership principles he learned on the battlefield to help others lead and win. He’s the author of the book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. He started his own weekly podcast, The Jocko Podcast.
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What can you do to make today count?
2) Are you willing to wake up early as a test for the next week?
3) Can you also commit to working out consistently?
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• John “Jocko” Willink’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/y7Sz4ak7DVg
• ‘Jocko’ Willink MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/eoXNmoTLS20
• Start NOW – Jocko Willink – https://youtu.be/8WdqYf8Dwro
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/1sUz83tnSvI Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/Xpv-sEKl1B4 Business Insider
https://youtu.be/SNfRtn8mCAU Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/ZgCzEzr6NFE Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/YMktUe8LSWE Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/AxB9YnouvR0 Business Insider
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂