✎ Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Top 10 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from growing up in Dagestan, Russia, taking on martial arts early on, and wrestling with a bear when he was 9 as a part of his training, to becoming the reigning undisputed UFC lightweight champion and the holder of the longest undefeated streak in MMA with 27 wins! He’s Khabib Nurmagomedov and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV’S RULES 📜
1. Be confident
2. Always be prepared
3. Be smart
4. Play your game
5. Work hard
6. Be a good role model
7. Surround yourself with greatness
8. Be respectful
9. Help others
10. Wrestle with bears
11. BONUS – Stay humble
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) How can you surround yourself with greatness?
2) What’s the thing that helps you feel most confident?
3) How can you start your day, every day with it?
✎ More about Khabib Nurmagomedov. Hailing from Russia’s Dagestan region, he is the first Russian to win a UFC title. As is common with many children in Dagestan, he began wrestling from an early age: he started at the age of eight. He began training in combat sambo at 17 under his father. He would frequently get into street fights in his youth, before focusing his attention on mixed martial arts. He made his professional MMA debut in September 2008 and compiled four wins in under a month. He speaks several languages, including Dagestani, Russian, English, Turkish, and Arabic. He’s a two-time Combat Sambo World Champion and the reigning undisputed UFC Lightweight Champion. As of October 8, 2018, he is ranked #2 in the official UFC pound-for-pound rankings. He is undefeated in professional MMA, with 27 wins, holding the record for the longest undefeated streak in professional MMA history. His training as a child included wrestling a bear, by the time he was nine-years-old.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Conor McGregor’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/f229KlVLBko
• Floyd Mayweather’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/x98dRdGUFuY
• “Don’t OVERTHINK Things!” | Georges St-Pierre – https://youtu.be/MXSnTh5m3zI
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Anatomy of a Fighter]
[UFC – MMA]
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂