Mel Robbins’ Top 10 Rules for Success. Mel went from having a career as a criminal defense attorney to becoming one of the most popular commentators on CNN, covering the George Zimmerman trial. She has a TED X Talk, How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over that has over 15 million views which launched her speaking career. Her latest book, The 5 Second Rule, was the top book on Audible and 6th most read book on Amazon in 2017. Here’s my take on Mel Robbins’ Top 10 Rules for Success, Volume 7!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 MEL ROBBINS’ RULES 📜
1. Give yourself a push
2. Hone your skills
3. Win the morning
4. Become a great problem solver
6. Use a “brain dump”
7. Go for it
8. Stop procrastinating
9. Make the best decisions
10. Write things down
11. BONUS – Don’t let friends stop your growth
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) How will you win the morning starting tomorrow?
2) What’s the push that you need to give yourself?
3) What is the biggest lesson from this video that you will write down?
✎ She started her career as a criminal defense attorney. She attended Dartmouth College, where she studied history, film and women studies. She launched and sold a retail and internet technology company according to her official website. In 2011, she published her first book: “Stop Saying You’re Fine”. On February 28, 2017, she released her second book “The Five Second Rule”. Her TEDx Talk on “How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over” has over 10 million views across 37 countries. She has an extensive television resume as an expert on human behavior and motivation for Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Oprah and more. She was named America’s Outstanding News Talkshow Host at the 2014 Gracie Awards. She was a contributing editor to Success Magazine.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Mel Robbins’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/aGlSG07Mrak
• Be HONEST with Yourself – Mel Robbins – https://youtu.be/akUi3Y1qmgg
• Lori Greiner’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wi4pI8kXol8
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂