✎ Jean-Claude Biver’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Jean-Claude Biver’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• Bob Proctor’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/uLn6lpP8YmA
-= BIVER’S RULES =-
1. Love your job
2. Seize luck
3. Think different
4. Put things in perspective
5. Be passionate
6. Stay on the right track
7. Nurture creativity
8. Have a brand message
9. Learn to learn
10. Find your paradise
-= BIVER’S RULES =-
✎ He studied at Collège des Morges, and earned a degree in business at HEC Lausanne. Upon graduation, he spent time in the Vallée de Joux, absorbing the culture of watchmaking. In a year of working for Audemars Piguet, he was able to learn the “art of watchmaking,” though he left after a year, thinking he could do better elsewhere. He left AP to become product manager at Omega, a major multinational brand. He left Omega after a year to return to the manufacture d’horlogerie of the Vallée de Joux. Upon return to the Valley de Joux, Biver and Jacques Piguet purchased the rights to Blancpain, a watchmaker that had gone out of business in the 1970s. He rebuilt the Blancpain brand, which quickly became one of the most respected traditional watch brands, achieving a turnover of CHF50m. Upon the sale of Blancpain, Biver joined the board of directors of Swatch Group, where he was charged with turning around Swatch’s Omega brand. Biver briefly exited the watchmaking world in 2004, before joining Hublot as CEO and board member. He became the CEO of TAG Heuer in December 2014.
❞ THIS VIDEO REQUESTED BY ❞
Joe Bordo: “+Evan Carmichael I wear my shirts tight too 😉 pecks coming out lolz. (in meanwhile you should do jean claude biver, hublot ceo, most amazing person i have ever met). Keep up with the good work!”
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Wayfarers] – Master of Time – https://youtu.be/DMjk3mw9zVU
[Lift Conference videos] – The importance of innovation and thinking different – https://youtu.be/LleIMKgPdZs
[IMD business school] – Interview with Mr. Jean-Claude Biver – https://youtu.be/yBA5gRzuwSw
[EU Business School]
Four Principles I Live By – https://youtu.be/gmnTEa7i-do
EU Business School Barcelona – https://youtu.be/hNCat9uhMLQ
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂