Smartphones today have two cameras and multiple microphones built-in. It can be a great tool for shooting high quality videos if you know how to do it well. In this video we give you some tips and advice on how to shoot high quality videos with your smartphone or mobile phone so you can get the best quality video and audio from it.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
– Check out Justin’s channel, “Primal Video.” https://www.youtube.com/user/EditMyClips0
– Rode VideoMicro http://go.vcreators.co/2qIICBz (affiliate)
– Boya BY-M1 Microphone http://amzn.to/2p9jDpV (affiliate)
– Reflector 2 App http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
– Olloclip for iPhone 7 http://go.vcreators.co/2p9x4WY (affiliate)
– Joby Gorillapod http://go.vcreators.co/MiniGorillapod (affiliate)
– iStablizier Mobile Phone Tripod Mount http://amzn.to/18fCySw (affiliate)
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
PATREON: Let’s support each other!
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL