✎ Jeff Bezos’ Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video, we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Bezos’ rules for success.
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Jeff Bezos’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/pAdjNuE6EZQ
• Jack Ma’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/9e_mqibZc-Q
• Bill Gates’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wq-gba5nMrc
-= BEZOS’ RULES =-
1. Experiment more
2. Choose to do hard things
3. Be an inventor
4. Go step by step
5. Find your calling
6. Be nimble & robust
7. Be long-term oriented
8. Choose a life of adventure
9. Find allies
10. Empower people
-= BONUS =-
* Give yourself the breathing room to succeed
* Be focused
✎ As a child, he spent summers working on his grandfather’s ranch in southern Texas. He served as the president of the Princeton chapter of the Students for the Exploration and Development of Space. After graduating from Princeton in 1986, Bezos worked on Wall Street in the computer science field. He founded Amazon.com after making a cross-country drive from New York to Seattle, writing up the Amazon business plan on the way. He had left his well-paying job at a New York City hedge fund after learning “about the rapid growth in Internet use”. In 2000, Bezos founded Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup company. He was one of the first investors in Google, investing $250,000 in 1998. A number of other business investments are managed through Bezos Expeditions. He surpassed Bill Gates on the Forbes list of billionaires to become the world’s richest person. His net worth surpassed $100 billion for the first time on November 24, 2017.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Internet Association] – Gala2017: Jeff Bezos Fireside Chat – https://youtu.be/LqL3tyCQ1yY
[GeekWire] – Jeff Bezos speaks with students at the opening of the Apollo exhibit – https://youtu.be/7quzqqnz13s
[Summit] – interview about growing up and secrets to success – https://youtu.be/Hq89wYzOjfs
[Startup Cat] – The Power of Jeff Bezos – https://youtu.be/opTMbIKpCCY
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂