Check out Jordan’s Latest Book:
* 12 Rules for Life: https://amzn.to/2RSyiVY
✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from being introduced to the writings of George Orwell and Ayn Rand at an early age, to becoming a Harvard professor, publishing hundreds of scientific papers, and helping millions improve their lives. He’s Jordan B. Peterson and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 3!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• “STOP Saying Things that Make You WEAK!” – Jordan B. Peterson – https://youtu.be/6jN1ckK2YBA
• Know What You REALLY Want – Alan Watts – https://youtu.be/bYuf21_X1gY
• Jordan B. Peterson’s Amazing Moments – https://youtu.be/wK9rLzR7M1g
-= PETERSON’S RULES =-
1. Encourage others
2. Take responsibility
3. Know when to pull back
4. Change yourself
5. Find your purpose
6. Tell the truth, or at least don’t lie
7. Treat yourself like you matter
8. Don’t be arrogant
9. Listen to others
10. Be precise in your speech
-= BONUS =-
* Stand up straight
✎ He worked for the New Democratic Party (NDP) throughout his teenage years. He earned his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from McGill University in 1991. He worked as an assistant and an associate professor in the psychology department at Harvard University. In 1998, he moved to the University of Toronto as a full professor. He authored Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology. In January 2017, he hired a production team to film his psychology lectures at the University of Toronto. In May 2017 he started a new project, titled “The psychological significance of the Biblical stories”. In 2004, a 13-part TV series based on his book Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief aired on TVOntario. His second book, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, was released in January 2018.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/Gru_JBBMBbY John Anderson
https://youtu.be/23dArPpXgCM Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/iqSyHt5la6o Jordan B Peterson Clips
https://youtu.be/_vAat1HQU0M Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/GJJClhqGq_M The Rubin Report
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂