✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from working as an architect for 2 years, shifting his focus to fashion, to working with Kanye West, founding a fashion house Off-White, and becoming the artistic director for Louis Vuitton men’s wear collection! He’s Virgil Abloh and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Anna Wintour’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/2MW-hPH1OLM
• Ralph Lauren’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iY-yzqsah7s
• Victoria Beckham’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/08AHoNyS9Qw
-= ABLOH’S RULES =-
1. Prove yourself
2. Thrive off a “NO!”
3. Just do it
4. Disrupt the status quo
5. Craft your own path
6. Don’t chase perfectionism
7. Have mentors
8. Be critical
9. Define the world
10. Think ahead
-= BONUS =-
* Connect the dots
* Practice genre-less thinking
✎ Born in 1980 to Ghanaian parents, Abloh grew up in Chicago. He obtained his bachelor degree in civil engineering. He studied architecture at the Illinois Institute of Technology. After working for an architecture firm for two years, Abloh shifted his focus to fashion. In 2009, he founded RSVP Gallery, an art gallery and menswear boutique in Chicago. He was the art director for the 2011 Jay-Z/Kanye West album Watch the Throne. He has been the artistic director of Louis Vuitton’s men’s wear collection since March 2018. In 2012, Abloh launched his first fashion brand, Pyrex Vision. Pyrex shuttered in 2013. He then launched luxury men’s and women’s streetwear label Off-White. Alongside running his fashion brand and consulting, Abloh DJs under the alias Flat-White.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/Ck07t_QVQpI MASSES MY
https://youtu.be/bzZsGeyg3Kw The New York Times
https://youtu.be/i0bUseZ04rc MESH TV
https://youtu.be/wZxBNunrfXs Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂