✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from growing up in India as a son of an army general, to spending 13 years working with Nestlé, leading PepsiCo in launching its fast-food franchise in India, and becoming a president and CEO of MasterCard! He’s Ajay Banga and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Sundar Pichai’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iAlsg_orac8
• Satya Nadella’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/dDaBVUQbWjw
• Manoj Bhargava’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/KG9rPTNFyTE
-= BANGA’S RULES =-
1. Take thoughtful risks
2. Never take ‘NO’ for an answer
3. Be urgent
4. Find your purpose
5. Try out new things
6. Be competitively paranoid
7. Simplify your thinking
8. Have humility
9. Be yourself
10. Think global, act local
-= BONUS =-
* Find work-life balance
* Empower the youth
✎ His father is a decorated army general of Indian Army. He grew up and schooled across India. He got his MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He spent 13 years working with Nestlé. He later joined PepsiCo and was involved in the launch of its international fast food franchises in India. He was vice chairman of the board of trustees of the New York Hall of Science. He’s a regular speaker at various FinTech conferences and various leadership conferences. He is the current president and chief executive officer of MasterCard. He was appointed by Obama to serve as a Member of the President’s Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations. The Government of India awarded him the civilian honor of the Padma Shri in 2016.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/APofFnWcfZY Cornell University
https://youtu.be/9-tjY-DG5-0 Stanford Graduate School of Business
https://youtu.be/bT1lFygzlYQ Mastercard News
https://youtu.be/diMt1wwhxPA INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD – IIMA
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂