✎ Charlie Munger’s Top 10 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top Ten with #BelieveNation! Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from dropping out of college in 1943 to serve in the U.S. Army, studying meteorology, graduating from Harvard Law School to giving up the practice of law to get into investments and becoming a billionaire partner with Warren Buffet at Berkshire Hathaway! He’s Charlie Munger and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 2!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What do Gary Vee, Sadhguru, DJ Khaled, Oprah, & Kim K know about Empire-Building that most people miss? Get the secret bonus video at: https://soar.evancarmichael.com/empirebonusvideo/
📜 CHARLIE MUNGER’ RULES 📜
1. Pursue your interests
2. Be a continuous learning machine
3. Find your true path
4. Don’t super specialize
5. Clone great ideas
6. Cherish old-fashioned values
7. Destroy bad ideas
9. Think like a business owner
10. Have fun
11. BONUS – Aim low
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What bad idea do you need to destroy?
2) What change in your thinking do you need to make to think like the business owner you want to be?
3) What new, interesting thing are you going to learn this week?
✎ More about Charlie Munger. As a teenager, he worked at Buffett & Son, a grocery store owned by Warren Buffett’s grandfather. In early 1943, a few days after his 19th birthday, he dropped out of college to serve in the U.S. Army Air Corps. He studied meteorology at Caltech in Pasadena, California. Without an undergraduate degree, he entered Harvard Law School and graduated magna cum laude. In 1962 he founded and worked as a real estate attorney at Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP. He gave up the practice of law to concentrate on managing investments. Although Munger is better known for his association with Buffett, he ran an investment partnership of his own from 1962 to 1975. He’s vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett. He served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. His estimated net worth is $1.8 billion.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• Charlie Munger’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/l1EMkanyz5Y
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/15h9kVb7JTU Investors Archive
https://youtu.be/5U0TE4oqj24 Value Investor’s Club
https://youtu.be/S9HgIGzOENA The Ross School of Business – University of Michigan
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂