✎ Jeff Bezos’ Top 10 Rules For Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a man who went from quitting his high paying job in New York, driving across the country to Seattle, and writing the business plan for his new company, Amazon on the way and becoming the richest man in modern history after his net worth increased to $150 billion in July 2018! He’s Jeff Bezos and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Vol. 4!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
📜 JEFF BEZOS’ RULES 📜
1. Focus on your customers
2. Be resourceful
3. Love what you do
4. Start small
5. Learn how to deal with critics
6. Be effective
7. Follow your intuition
8. Act on your great ideas
9. Be a visionary
10. Be willing to be misunderstood
11. BONUS – Invent & Pioneer
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What great idea of yours do you need to act on?
2) How can you start on it in a small way?
3) How will you deal with the critics who attack your great idea?
✎ More about Jeff Bezos. As a child, he spent summers working on his grandfather’s ranch in southern Texas. He served as the president of the Princeton chapter of the Students for the Exploration and Development of Space. After graduating from Princeton in 1986, Bezos worked on Wall Street in the computer science field. He founded Amazon.com after making a cross-country drive from New York to Seattle, writing up the Amazon business plan on the way. He had left his well-paying job at a New York City hedge fund after learning “about the rapid growth in Internet use”. In 2000, Bezos founded Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup company. He was one of the first investors in Google, investing $250,000 in 1998. A number of other business investments are managed through Bezos Expeditions. He surpassed Bill Gates on the Forbes list of billionaires to become the world’s richest person. His net worth surpassed $100 billion for the first time on November 24, 2017.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Jeff Bezos’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/pAdjNuE6EZQ
• Jack Ma’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/9e_mqibZc-Q
• Bill Gates’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wq-gba5nMrc
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/f3NBQcAqyu4 Bloomberg Markets and Finance
https://youtu.be/SCpgKvZB_VQ Business Insider
https://youtu.be/LqL3tyCQ1yY Internet Association
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂